CLICK HERE FOR RELATED PRODUCTS
Air Products Surfactant
GTS Brings you one of the World leaders in Surfactant
Dicing With BPS-729-B
A premium dicing solution that not only prevents adherence of silicon particles and saw residues (swarf), but also removes oxidation from bond pads or bumps and retards their re-growth.
It also is a super low-resistivity dicing solution that is especially suitable for static-sensitive devices.
Features & Benefits of BPS-729-B family of dicing surfactants:
- Advanced surfactant-containing technology to effectively reduce surface tension
- Proven performance on Si, BGA and ceramics, even in recirculation/closed-loop systems
- Lower cost of ownership with high levels of dilution
- Prevent bond pad corrosion and mitigate oxide re-growth
- Does not sustain bio-growth; compatible with common materials of construction
- Does not contain PFOS, mineral oils, dioxins or silicones
- 2-year shelf life
DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATION SHEET